Annual General Body Meeting Decisions
1. FIDE Arbiter Workshop will be held at Delhi from 27th to 29th June, 2014.
2. The World Junior Chess Championship will be held at Pune from 5th to 20th October, 2014.
3. The Asian Youth Chess Championship for Under 14, 16 & 18 will be held at New Delhi from 06th to 14th November, 2014.
4. The ELO rating of a player while participating in a ELO restricted tournament, will be based on the highest rating attained by the player in his career and not on his current rating.
5. The National School Chess Championships will be segregated as Under 5, 7, 9 and Under 11, 13, 15, 17. Both the Championships will be organised separate championships, but during the same dates.
6. A committee consisting of Mr.Bharat Singh (Delhi), IM Sekhar Chandra Sahu (Orissa), Mr.Kishor M Bandekar (goa), Mr.R.Rajesh (Kerala), Mr.Kapil Saxena (MP), Mr.Bhavesh Patel (Gujarat) and Mr.Dilip Pagay (Maharashtra) with the Hon. Secretary Mr.V.Hariharan as the Convenor was formed for giving a thrust to the Chess in Schools programme.
7. It was decided to give affiliation to Telangana in principle. Further the following decisions were taken.
a). Mr.A.Narasimha Reddy will be incharge of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana till a proper body formed on democratic principles is put in place.
b). To form committees, one each for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to help Mr.A.Narasimha Reddy to carry out day to day administration.
c). To form an advisory committee to help draft constitution for both the Associations to be approved by the All India Chess Federation.
Based on the above the following committees are formed.
|1. Y.D.Rama Rao (East Godawari)||1. Major Shiva Prasad (Rangareddy)|
|2. Y.Praveen (Chitoor)||2. M.Anjaiah (Karimnagar)|
|3. D.Srihari (Krishna)||3. J.Ramalakshmaiah (Mahaboobnagar)|
|4. S.Brahmananda Reddy (Guntur)||4. B.V.Raj Gopal (Warrangal)|
|5. K.Ravi Kumar (Kadapa)||5. S.K.Prasad (Hyderabad)|
Advisory committee for constitution:
a. A.Narasimha Reddy – Chairman
b. A.Narasimha Rao – Member
c. S.Brahmananda Reddy – Member
d. Y.D.Rama Rao – Member
8. To help States which are inactive, it was decided to constitute a high power committee with Mr.Bharat Singh, CEO , Mr.Ravindra Dongre Trasurer AICF and Mr.Vivek Tibarewal Hon. Secretary – All Orissa Chess Association, with Mr.V.Hariharan Hon. Secretary AICF as the convenor to help the states to become more active.
9. To help the North Eastern States to be more active and improve their functioning a committee of Mr.Arindam Barua (Assam) as Chairman, Mr.Atanu Lahiri (Bengal), Mr.Rachhuunga Ralte (Mizoram), Mr.Hari S Sharma (Sikkim) and Mr.P.K.Choudhuri (Tripura) with Mr.V.Hariharan Hon. Secretary AICF as the Convenor was formed.
10. New office bearers for the All India Chess Federation for the year 2014 – 2017 were elected unanimously. Justice K.M.Nataraajan (Retired High Court of Madras) was the Returning Officer.
|President (1)||P.R.Venketrama Raja|
|Vice Presidents (6)||A.Bakthavachalam|
|Sekhar Chandra Sahu|
|Hon. Secretary (1)||V.Hariharan|
|Joint Secretaries (6)||Atul Kumar|
|Treasurer (1)||Ravindra M Dongre|
All India Chess Federation