Asian Schools – 2014 at Taiwan
1. Only Players who have participated in the recently concluded National Schools -2014 held at Delhi from 11 – 16 June, 2014 are eligible to participate in the Asian Schools – 2014.
2. As per tournament regulations, in open & Girls category one player each will be eligible for free Board & lodge. However, the players has to bear normal entry fee and registration fee. All others will have to pay for Board & lodge apart from Additional entry fee and registration fee etc.,
3. All players will make their own arrangement for travel and visa.
4. Interested players are requested to send their willingness to All India Chess Federation before 10 July,2014.
5. AICF will not entertain any waiver of extending the last date.
6. After Scrutinizing the entries , players on the basis of the ranking obtained in the 2014 National Schools will be identified for free Board & lodge.
7. Please note that AICF is not selecting any player. The participants cannot claim to have been selected by AICF since players are participating at their own cost and interest.
8. The players may pay the requisite fee directly to the organizers.
9. Since we are receiving many requests for free Board & Lodge, AICF wants to clarify its position so that the players can be guided by the above.