Terms And Conditions
All India Chess Federation will accept the fee payment through Domestic (Credit / Debit Card / Net banking) and International (Credit / Debit card) payment instruments. The Fee paid by the applicant on a website where the merchant is based out of India, your issuer may charge an “International Transaction Fee” if you transact via a non-Indian card. Make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
1. Once a Applicant has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A Applicant may either register on ’s website or alternatively enter his / her Roll number and pay their dues/ fees in any other manner as may be specified by All India Chess Federations from time to time.
2. All India Chess Federations s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained inthese Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of All India Chess Federations’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any Applicant’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by All India Chess Federations with respect to such use. Each Applicant accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of All India Chess Federations.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Applicant and All India Chess Federations. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the Applicant and All India Chess Federations. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of All India Chess Federations and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of All India Chess Federations and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the Applicant and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the Applicant for any reason whatsoever, such Applicant shall immediately approach All India Chess Federations with his/ her claim details and claim refund from All India Chess Federations alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by All India Chess Federations via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as All India Chess Federations deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any Applicant to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The Applicant shall directly contact All India Chess Federations for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by All India Chess Federations alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slowdown’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the Applicant shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact All India Chess Federations via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by All India Chess Federations to confirm payment.
ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the Applicant may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
10. However, the Applicant agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claimsshould be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment ServiceProvider(s).
Limitation of Liability
1. All India Chess Federation has made this Service available to the Applicant as a matter of convenience. All India Chess Federation expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The Applicant agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that All India Chess Federation reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. All India Chess Federation and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the All India Chess Federation and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. All India Chess Federation and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the Applicant on account of:
i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or.
ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The Applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and All India Chess Federation and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The Applicant agrees that All India Chess Federation or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond All India Chess Federation’s reasonable control.
By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website