Western Asia Youth Chess Championship – 2023
Korumdu, Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan from 30th June to 10th July, 2023
- The players participated in the Over the Board National Age Group Chess Championships between July 2022 to January 2023 and finished as top 50 in the final ranking list are eligible to participate in the event.
- GM/WGM/IM/WIM exempted from participation National Championships.
- AICF does not extend anything and players need to make their own arrangements for tickets, visa & insurance.
- The Official players : Player finished first or next in line (If First positioner not willing to play) in corresponding National Over the Board Championship for the year 2022 : Rs. 15,100/-
- All Additional players : Rs. 1,27,850/- (Single Room Accommodation) or Rs. 86,850/- (Double Sharing Accommodation) or Rs. 78,650/- (Triple Room Accommodation)
- All accompanying persons : Rs. 1,15,550/- (Single Room Accommodation) or Rs. 74,550/- (Double Sharing Accommodation) or Rs. 66,350/- (Triple Room Accommodation)
The above amount includes Registration Fee, Entry Fee, Accommodation Charges and Bank Charges only. The Players and accompanying persons are required to make their own arrangement for Visa and Flight bookings. The visa invitation receive from organizers will be shared with all concerned on due course once receive from them.
2.Bank details for transfer
ALL INDIA CHESS FEDERATION
Account No: 432422331
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Branch Name: New Delhi Main Branch, G 41 Connaught Place
New Delhi ,India-110001
All the entries are subject to approval of the AICF / Championship organizers
Please click here to download the championship regulations https://doc.fide.com/docs/CALENDAR/2023/2023_Western_Asia_Youth_Chess_Championship_Regulation.pdf
Interested players and Accompany persons are requested to send the following details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May, 2023.
Name of Player :
FIDE ID :
Age Category :
Mobile No (with Whatsapp preferred) :
Accompanying Person Name (if any) :
Need to attach Passport Copy and Passport Size Photo of Player and Accompanying persons.
Note : No entry will be entertain after 15th May, 2023