Appended herewith please find the updated list of Arbiters for Refresher Course along with Date & Batches for undergoing subject course.
If anyone’s name is missing in the list after necessary payment, no need to panic we will consider your name positively but please write to us by email before 5 pm on 30th March 2021 through your respective state associations (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com).
The General Guidelines:-
- Please ensure good network connectivity and data balance to have uninterrupted attendance of course.
- Update your Zoom for the current version.
- While in the Zoom Room, your name should be as per FIDE Database. In case your zoom name is different, please rename according to your FIDE Name.
- All Arbiters are expected to be in formal dress.
- All Arbiters need to attend the entire session and in case of any emergency they need to take permission from the lecture for leaving the Zoom Room. In between the class, the lecturer may ask you to switch on your video to note your attendance.
- All the participants will be muted during the course and any doubt or question related to the topic need to be put in Zoom Chat. The chat option only to be used for this purpose during the course. Casual greetings or chit chat to be strictly avoided.
- The Zoom Link will be mailed to your email by 9 pm one day prior to the course. Participants will not share the Zoom Link to anyone.
ALL INDIA CHESS FEDERATION